Let us give you a reason to smile! Gentle Dental Care is a family practice with a focus on maintaining good oral health. Whether it is general, preventative, cosmetic, restorative, or endodontic (root canal), this practice will meet your needs. Dr. Lough strives to make your visit as pleasant as possible which our patients have come to appreciate. Below is a list of our services:
- Family Dentistry: Baby teeth are just as important as primary teeth and tooth decay is the major cause of tooth loss in children. Dr. Donald Lough offers sealants and fluoride treatments to protect those tooth decay-prone areas of both primary and permanent teeth. Sealants provide an extra barrier against decay meal after meal, year after year, and fluoride treatments can reduce the risk of decay in new teeth by as much as 40%.
- Crown & Bridgework: A crown is a restoration that covers, or caps, a tooth to restore it to it’s normal shape and size. It’s purpose is to strengthen or improve the appearance of a tooth. Crowns are placed for a variety of reasons. Gentle Dental Care works with an implant specialist and offers implant supported crowns and bridges.
- Full & Partial Dentures: Dr. Donald Lough creates partial and full dentures of the highest quality. Our office team of dental professionals want to insure your complete comfort and satisfaction. Maintain your healthy smile, improve your speech, and prevent facial sagging of your lips and cheeks with the finest removable partial or full dentures from Dr. Lough.
- Root Canals: This procedure is performed when a tooth is badly injured, decayed or infected. The treatment involves removing the nerve/pulp, sterilizing the canal and sealing it.
- We also offer a variety of services which include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Athletic Mouthguard
- Occlusal Guards
- Gum Treatments
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Implant Supported Dentures and Partials
- Implant Supported Crowns and Bridges
- Nitrous Oxide
Dr. Lough is rarely behind schedule so you have little or no wait and he handles emergencies within a reasonable time. Please read our emergency guide for tips on how to handle dental emergencies.